This research guide will help to meet the following objectives:
- Learn how to construct an effective search for information.
- Learn which type of information source is effective for which part of a search.
- Learn which library databases contain information on specific subjects.
- Learn how to search for peer-reviewed sources.
- Learn how to cite sources.
- Explore topics unique to education such as Children's Literature.
Two other Research Guides will assist you with your research and writing papers and essays about early childhood education: