Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Social Organization and Communication in Primates
The articles and eBooks listed below are just a few of the resources available on the sociology of primates. Try selecting one of the Subjects listed on the summary pages of the articles and eBooks to find additional resources.
- Primate Communication Resources
- Primate Social Organization Patterns
- Kinship and Behavior in Primates - has information about kinship structure and patterns in a variety of primate species.
- Parenting for Primates - "In this natural history of primate parenting, the author compares parenting by nonhuman and human primates."
- Primate Psychology - covers many areas of social processes in primates, including aggression, conflict resolution, attachment and parenting.