Skip to main content
Helpful Places to Know
- Academic Advisement - this office "helps students explore educational planning, majors, transfer procedures, class selection and other information about the college." Location: RDMT 111.
- Admissions & Records - this office helps you apply to the college, sign up for classes, and keeps track of your transcripts. Location: RDMT 319.
- Bookstore - the place to buy or rent books and get TMCC-themed clothing and other items. RDMT 103.
- College Catalog - this is where all official college information is listed. Starting on page 56 are Program Worksheets, which provide specific coursework information for all TMCC programs.
- Counseling Center - this office offers a full range of personal, diversity and career counseling, teaches the EPY courses, and offers community resource referrals. Location: RDMT 325.
- Disabilities Resource Center - "The mission of the Disability Resource Center (DRC) is to provide equal access to all curricular and co-curricular activities to qualified students with documented disabilities." Location: RDMT 114.
- Financial Aid - this office can get you signed up for federal and/or state financial assistance, and introduce you to scholarship opportunities. Location: RDMT 315C.
- FLAMES - this is a group of students who serve as "peer mentors to help other TMCC students gain a better understanding about their money, their attitude towards money, and their choices involving money." Location: Outside RDMT 315, 319.
- Library - the library helps you with class project research, provides a place to study, computers to create projects and papers, and serves as a commons for you to study and collaborate with your peers. Location: Sierra Building.
- Tutoring and Learning Center - this office "provides free tutoring to TMCC students in several subject areas, including biology, chemistry, economics, French, math, physics, Spanish, college study skills, and writing." Location: Library 1st floor.
- Veterans Resource Center - Assist student veterans in their successful transition from military service to the academic environment.
- Writing Center - "is a free tutoring service for students who want help at any stage of the writing process, from brainstorming to revising. This includes work on any writing assignment across the curriculum and in any discipline." Location: Library 1st floor.