Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Helpful Places to Know
- Academic Advisement - this office "helps students explore educational planning, majors, transfer procedures, class selection and other information about the college." Location: RDMT 111.
- Admissions & Records - this office helps you apply to the college, sign up for classes, and keeps track of your transcripts. Location: RDMT 319.
- Bookstore - the place to buy or rent books and get TMCC-themed clothing and other items. RDMT 103.
- College Catalog - this is where all official college information is listed.
- Counseling Center - this office offers a full range of personal, diversity and career counseling, teaches the EPY courses, and offers community resource referrals. Location: RDMT 115.
- Disabilities Resource Center - "The mission of the Disability Resource Center (DRC) is to provide equal access to all curricular and co-curricular activities to qualified students with documented disabilities." Location: RDMT 114.
- Financial Aid - this office can get you signed up for federal and/or state financial assistance, and introduce you to scholarship opportunities. Location: RDMT 315C.
- Library - the library helps you with class project research, provides a place to study, computers to create projects and papers, and serves as a commons for you to study and collaborate with your peers. Location: Sierra Building.
- Tutoring and Learning Center - this area located on the first floor of the Learning Commons and provides free peer tutoring to TMCC students in many subject areas including: biology, chemistry, economics, English, French, math, physics, Spanish, and college study skills.
- Veterans Resource Center - Assist student veterans in their successful transition from military service to the academic environment.