Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Where do I begin?
This research guide will help to meet the following objectives:
- Learn how to construct an effective search for information.
- Learn which type of information source is effective for which part of a search.
- Learn which library databases contain information on specific subjects.
- Learn how to search for peer-reviewed sources.
- Learn how to cite sources.
- Explore topics unique to education such as Children's Literature.
Two other Research Guides will assist you with your research and writing the paper about it:
Beginning Research and Writing