Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This research guide will help to meet the following objectives:
- Learn how to construct an effective search for information.
- Learn which library databases contain information on literature.
- Learn how to search for credible sources.
- Learn how to search for peer-reviewed sources.
- Learn how to evaluate sources.
- Learn how to cite sources.
Additional Research Resources
These research guides provide useful approaches to researching and writing a research paper:
Subjects: Art (ART)
, Art History
, Career and Technical Education (EDCT)
, Career Information
, Communications (COM)
, Core Humanities (CH)
, Dance (DAN)
, Film Studies
, Gender Studies
, German (GER)
, Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS)
, Humanities (HUM)
, Literature and Languages
, Music (MUS)
, Natural Resources (NRES)
, Open Education Resources (OER)
, Performing Arts
, Philosophy (PHIL)
, Research Methods
, Study Skills
, Visual Media (VIS)