This research guide will help to meet the following objectives:
- Learn how to construct an effective search for information.
- Learn which type of information source is effective for which part of a search.
- Learn which library databases contain information on specific subjects.
- Learn how to search for peer-reviewed sources.
- Learn how to cite sources.
- Explore topics unique to education such as Children's Literature, lesson plans, etc.
Two other Research Guides will assist you with your research and writing papers and essays about early childhood education: