Skip to main content
Statistics and Corporate Earnings and Governance Information
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - "the principal Federal agency responsible for measuring labor market activity, working conditions, and price changes in the economy." The site provides statistics on consumer prices, unemployment, earnings, and much more.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis - provides data on national and international economic topics.
- Economagic - this site has lots of U.S. sites listed, plus some international.
- FRED - a Federal Reserve database that features statistics from more than 80 federal and commercial data providers.
- SEC EDGAR - search for corporate regulatory filings (annual and quarterly reports) as well as mutual fund filings.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States - provides statistics on everything from population to business to health and education. Includes lots of business and economic data.
- Country Profiles - this data consists of various economic and social indicators tracked by the World Bank.
- Doing Business - detailed books on business regulations in 189 countries (annual).
- Enterprise Surveys - these reports compare performance and business environment indicators across various countries.
- International Monetary Fund - this organization has lots of statistics for different countries. See broad series of data or select a specific country.
- United Nations Statistical Yearbook - a large collection of economic and social data (data is somewhat dated).
Other Useful Sites