Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Statistics and Corporate Earnings and Governance Information
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - "the principal Federal agency responsible for measuring labor market activity, working conditions, and price changes in the economy." The site provides statistics on consumer prices, unemployment, earnings, and much more.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis - provides data on national and international economic topics.
- Economagic - this site has lots of U.S. sites listed, plus some international.
- FRED - a Federal Reserve database that features statistics from more than 80 federal and commercial data providers.
- SEC EDGAR - search for corporate regulatory filings (annual and quarterly reports) as well as mutual fund filings.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States - provides statistics on everything from population to business to health and education. Includes lots of business and economic data.
- Country Profiles - this data consists of various economic and social indicators tracked by the World Bank.
- Doing Business - detailed books on business regulations in 189 countries (annual).
- Enterprise Surveys - these reports compare performance and business environment indicators across various countries.
- International Monetary Fund - this organization has lots of statistics for different countries. See broad series of data or select a specific country.
- United Nations Statistical Yearbook - a large collection of economic and social data (data is somewhat dated).
Other Useful Sites